Leicester News and Events
Planning your Leicester trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Leicester such as events and attractions, to make your Leicester visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Leicester, you’ll find everything you need for your Leicester holiday on Whats On in Leicester.com. Our What’s On Leicester guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Leicester – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Leicester by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Leicester. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats On In Leicester Local News
The walk will be a stretch of trees and benches in Watermead Country Park Leicestershire Live – Leicester News …
A man and a woman smashed their way inside last summer Leicestershire Live – Leicester News …
New infections are down from the more than 400 a day we were seeing at the start of lockdown 2 Leicestershire Live – Leicester News …
A firearm was seized by officers Leicestershire Live – Leicester News …
The victim was knifed in the chest Leicestershire Live – Leicester News …
1 2 3 … 19 Next »
- £10k fines after police break up Covid-breach house partiesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Martin) on December 4, 2020 at 7:46 pm
'We are still coming across people who blatantly do disregard the rules'
- Here's where and how many new covid cases have been added todayby email@example.com (Amy Orton) on December 4, 2020 at 5:53 pm
Cases have been confirmed all across the county and in the city
- Arrest after woman suffers racial abuse near city parkby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Martin) on December 4, 2020 at 4:07 pm
A man is being questioned by police
- Where are England's coronavirus hotspots among older people?on December 5, 2020 at 12:27 am
Using the government's coronavirus data, where in England has the most cases among over-60s?
- New Zealand's Stuff news group apologises for anti-Maori biason December 5, 2020 at 12:22 am
After a deep dive into their reporting, Stuff found their coverage of Maori issues had been racist.
- Coronavirus: Defiant ski nations bid to save winter seasonon December 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Many of Europe's ski slopes will be closed, but the Swiss and Austrians have made their own plans.
- Leg-lengthening: The people having surgery to be a bit talleron December 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Hundreds of people are having long, often painful surgery to extend their legs. Is it worth the […]
Daily Mail Leicester
- Just a QUARTER of pubs reopened after lockdown many staying shut as it's not worth opening in Tier 2on December 5, 2020 at 2:02 am
A survey of pubs over the past week found that just 27% reopened following end of lockdown on Dec […]
- Footy bad boy turned boxer becomes a 'mind mentor' to help men through depressionon December 5, 2020 at 2:01 am
Former footy bad boy Barry Hall has a new life focus - he is now a qualified 'mind mentor'.
- Staten Island says he has lost faith in Gov. Cuomoon December 5, 2020 at 2:00 am
Bar owner Danny Presti told Fox News on Friday that he's 'lost faith' in New York's Gov. Andrew […]
Daily Mail Articles Leicester
- Debenhams fat cats raked in £35m during years before collapseon December 5, 2020 at 2:01 am
The Debenhams bosses who led the retailer include former chief executive Rob Templeman, who was in […]
- Brexit: Don't let Britain become a permanent 'client state', MPs warnon December 5, 2020 at 2:00 am
A group of Tories urged the PM not to break the promises he made to Leave voters in last year's […]
- Teenager, 18, is fined £120 for breaking Covid lockdown ruleson December 5, 2020 at 1:57 am
Nariah Ellison, 18, was spotted with a group of people in Manchester city centre during the first […]